Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Much Fun

Totally forgot to blog about the Silverdale Crop! Well.....I HAD A BLAST!! I didn't get much work done but I had fun anyway. I met some nice ladies who had brand new Gypsies! I enjoyed teaching them different things and answering questions. My sister (who's not a crafter) came and sat with us for a few hours. She even made some ATC (artists trading cards, pic below). This was her first "crafting" project. She used my Gypsy and used the Hannah Montana cartridge. It's a little hard to tell but she used Bazzill Bling paper for the two on the left. The last one on the right she used stickles but not sure which one it was. She's a music person, who's favorite color is purple so she loved these. I am so thankful for the people who showed up and for those who stopped by to say hi

.

No comments:

Post a Comment